Having said I’d be blogging much more in 2016, I thought it only fair to share what you might expect to get. In no particular order:
- Reflections on public policy and public services. Policy blogging will mostly be on social care, health and disability equality. Public service blogging will be on all sorts, including integration, commissioning, evidence and change. What you won’t get here is the latest gossip on (party) politics and politicians.
- Books. Not reviews as such, but a record of the books I’m reading, quotes from them I’ve found provoking or reflections prompted by the book. The vast majority will be non-fiction (politics, history, quasi-academic) with bits of fiction thrown in.
- Interesting writing elsewhere. Sharing great posts and writing from other blogs and publications, especially bringing together different posts that cover similar themes.
- Films. Some bad film criticism – not criticism of bad films, but bad criticism of films. It will probably be A-Level standard stuff.
- Self. The occasional post reflecting on trying to be a good person, and the attempts of others to also be so. Will include some posts on running.
You also get a bonus point for recognising the lyric reference of this post’s title, indicating that there will be the occasional random music post, too.
2 thoughts on “This is what you’ll get”
National Director of Systems Leadership
The Leadership Centre, Local Government House, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HZ
Direct: 0207 664 3193
Mobile: 0781 3744502