At the end of last year, research in practice for adults kindly asked me to contribute to some work they were doing around user-led organisations.
You can read the work we did on ripfa’s interactive website, particularly:
ripfa has kindly invited me back to run a webinar for people who work or are interested in user-led organisations. The purpose of this webinar is to:
- Reflect on the main learning from the previous research in practice for adults series of ULO events
- Provide an overview of the government’s new Strengthening DPULOs Programme
- Share existing evidence and resources regarding ULOs
- Discuss the challenges for ULOs and commissioners in the current environment
- Share ideas for addressing these challenges.
If you’re interested, you can sign up for the webinar here. It’s next Monday 21 November at 2pm, and I hope to see some of you there.