The Friday puzzle comes of age this week. Let there be talk of achievement, ambition, and taking stock. Let there also be talk of puzzles and amusing links that seek to show that, in a world where people buy tat for fun, they will also make tat for fun.
First, the answer to last week’s puzzle:
The island of Elbonia have a rather eccentric postal system. Postage for an item can be anything from 1 dinar to 15 dinari, and you must use exact postage. Frustratingly, there is only space on the envelopes in Elbonia to attach a maximum of three stamps. What is more, they only have three different denominations of stamps, can you work out what they are?
The answer is that the stamps are of value 1, 4 and 5 dinari. Here’s this week’s puzzle:
Here are 10 well-known six letter words, with only their endings remaining. Can you determine the words?
…era / …cil / …uld / …nis / …nda / …phy / …may / …ese / …eum / …axy
- Introducing the new Dell Streak
- Spaced | Return of the Jaffa
- “Who needs community when you can turn your OS up to eleven!”
- Me Eating a Ghost Chili (Bhut Jolokia)
- The Braai
- Inception explained for Mac users
- Super Mario Inception
- All of Chewbacca’s Dialogue from Star Wars
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The Matrix
- Pull Over Before You Read This
- Star Wars: “I am your father” [SILENT FILM EDITION]