Nearly 3 weeks have passed since the last Friday puzzle, which wasn’t exactly a tough one:
Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
The easy answer was, of course, yesterday, today and tomorrow. You could also have had Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day etc.
Here’s this week’s offer:
The island of Elbonia have a rather eccentric postal system. Postage for an item can be anything from 1 dinar to 15 dinari, and you must use exact postage. Frustratingly, there is only space on the envelopes in Elbonia to attach a maximum of three stamps. What is more, they only have three different denominations of stamps, can you work out what they are?
- Journalism Warning Stickers
- Smells Like Rockin’ Robin (Nirvana vs Michael Jackson)
- Plumbing Van WIN
- Machadynu performed live
- All James Bond Films Reviewed With My Face
- Human vs Rat: The Maze Challenge
- Lady Gaga’s Poker Face read by Christopher Walken – Friday Night with Jonathan Ross – BBC One