There was no puzzle as such last week, but here’s an easy one to get you back into the swing of things:
Name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
(Answer after the holiday break.)
- Online and software inspired physical products
- A robot learning to flip pancakes
- Film Classics on Vuvuzela
- Tron: Legacy Theatrical Trailer
- I’m On An Internet
- The making of Old Spice’s commercial: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- The Font Of All Knowledge…
- Food Ad Tricks: Helping Kids Understand Food Ads on TV
- The Happiest DJ In The World
- Amazing stunt riding… on a carbon road bike
- Slow Motion Video of a Multiple Tower Upward Lightning Flash on 6/16/10
- Sarcastic Gamer – Kinect: The Greatest Anything Ever
- BIG BANG BIG BOOM – the new wall-painted animation by BLU
- Lightning strikes three of the tallest buildings in Chicago at the same time
2 thoughts on “Friday puzzle, no.28 (holiday edition)”
Too easy Rich!
Ok, I’ve given others long enough: the answer is yesterday, today and tomorrow, isn’t it?