There have been 22 posts since the last Friday puzzle, which is remarkable. For that reason there won’t be a puzzle as such this week, though the normal collection of links will remain.
First, the answer to the last puzzle:
Two friends were driving from their home to Manchester, Kevin drove the first 90 miles, and Daniel took over the remainder of the journey. On the way back, Kevin drove to begin with, and Daniel took over for the last 100 miles. Who drove the most?
The answer is
Kevin Daniel [see comments below].
- Newport (Ymerodraeth State of Mind)
- cows & cows & cows
- Jedi Ninja Cat – Super Fast Cat Attacks
- Apple offers free iPhone case to tackle antenna problem
- The Evolution of Steve Jobs
- Don’t Hold It Wrong
- Your Freedumb
- Why ‘Your Freedom’ is a failure
- Impersonations by Kevin Spacey
- Hansard Late
- Longboarding the Bombay Hills
- Thanks Ants. Thants.
- How I became a Foursquare cyberstalker
- The night I was cyberstalked on Foursquare
- Tarp Surfing
- Rigid-Body Fracture Sound with Precomputed Soundbanks
- Lagoa Multiphysics 1.0 – Teaser
- Parkour from 1930
- Power outputs from the Tour de France
- Cow Clicker – A Facebook Game About Facebook Games
- Condescending Apple Press Conference
Radiohead Covers Corner