Is it just me, or are these Friday puzzles coming around rather quickly lately?
Here’s the answer to last week’s puzzle:
These words can all have a letter added and then be rearranged to make a new 5-letter word. The letters added spell a 9-letter word. What are the new words? HERB, BANG, KEEN, SUIT, QUAD, WHEY, CELL, TOIL, WILD.
The answer was BERTH, BEGAN, KNEEL, SUITE, SQUAD, CHEWY, CELLO, PILOT, WIELD, and the added letters spell TELESCOPE.
Here’s a quick, throwaway puzzle until next time:
Can you spell 100 valid words within 100 seconds? However they MUST NOT contain the letters A, B, C or D?”
- The Fab Faux – Abbey Road Side 2 (mostly)
- Pixar Star Wars
- AT-AT Day Afternoon
- Star Wars Kid Revisited
- Will It Blend? – iPhone 4
- Hipster free steampunk
- CMYK Alphabet
- The Grind
- What on Earth are we doing to ourselves?
- Cake of War: A study of baked-goods delivery systems in ancient warfare
- World Cup Replays. In Lego.
- iPhone 4 Gyroscope Teardown
- Apple Retina Display
- How Do You Hold Your Nokia?
- Nine Inch Niles 2.0 – The Crane That Feeds
- Conan the Barbarian: The Musical
- Total Recall: The Musical
- Fatal Attraction: The Musical
- 24: The Musical
- Silence! The Musical
- Mandelbox Trip