The Friday puzzle is one week late this week because the great scholar behind it – Wrighty – was undertaking a great intellectual pilgrimage to York last weekend [oh, ok, he was on a stag do – ed.].
Nevertheless, or eventhemore, here’s the answer to last week’s puzzle:
During the recent Dezzlup Cup, the first four horses did well to finish ahead of the opposition. After Dinner was not last and the horse wearing blue was not third. Bitter Twist was before the horse in green. Dare Devil came first. Bitter Twist finished before After Dinner. Catch Me wore red but Bitter Twist did not wear yellow. Can you determine where each horse finished and the colours they wore?
Answer: 1st – Dare Devil – Yellow / 2nd – Bitter Twist – Blue / 3rd – After Dinner – Green / 4th – Catch Me – Red.
Here’s this week’s puzzle:
How many minutes is it until six o’clock if fifty minutes ago it was four times as many minutes past three o’clock?
- Facebook Privacy: A Bewildering Tangle of Options
- New Social Networking Site Changing The Way Oh, Christ, Forget It
- Facebook Users Outraged That Personal Information They Currently Share With Distant Acquaintances and Friends of Friends May Now Be Seen By Strangers
- Autonomous Sliding Parking (Tokyo Drift Ed.)
- Adam Boulton v Alastair Campbell
- “I’m fed up with you telling me what I think”
- Farage of the Dead
- BA Says
- Is there a problem?
- Don’t Mouse Around
- Anti-Gravity Testing Centre
- Miyako Michi Fountain (water printing)
- Facade Printer
- TF2 Interactive| A Heavy’s 2fort Adventure
- Gordon Brown leaves Buckingham Palace
- TFL Service Update
- Say hello to my little friend
- Tis the Cleggeron
- New Age terrorists develop homeopathic bomb
- Portal is Free
- An Apple //e, an iPad, and Jed
- The Shining Elevator of Blood recreated with RealFlow & Lightwave
- Resort to Cannibalism!
- Celine Dion Screams for 1.5 Minutes
- Which Is It: Jane Austen Title or Still From ‘Demolition Man’?